Photographs- Nickelback

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Life is short

I was studying when my friend in MRLRC texted me and told me that one of our friends died because of leptospirosis, according to her it happened so fast that he went into coma then died. I was shocked and felt week when I received her text message because my friend was healthy, he doesn’t smoke and he has a monstrous stamina in playing basketball. I don’t know what happened to him, perhaps because of the continuous rain and typhoon; he was infected through exposure into rat’s urine and feces. That time, I can’t really believe that his life ended that way. I realized that life is really unpredictable and felt scared because I thought what if it happened to me. I don’t want to think that way but It captured my imagination, I lied down and think of many things. Personally, Im not yet ready because I still have mouths to feed and I also want to help many people especially my family and relatives.

No comments: