Photographs- Nickelback

Friday, October 12, 2007

taking IELTS soon

I want to read Nursing books rather than reviewing IELTS. IELTS is boring compared to reading pedia, OB, med surg and psyche but I dont have a choice since I need to pass it as soon as possible. After IELTS, I dont really know what to do I want to work to polish some of my skills but I also want to study again for NCLEX, my problem is I havent pass any requirements for NCLEX. My friends in MRLRC already pass their NCLEX and CGFNS, they simultaneously pass their requirement in CGFNS and NCLEX thats why they took their NCLEX a month after CGFNS where their review was still fresh, most of them were my competitor in MRLRC in getting awards. My target workplace is New York because my agency is based in New York. I hope its a better place for me and I hope I can get there within 2 years time. My eldest sister waited for 18 months for processing of her papers after she got his CGFNS certificate so I need to wait that long. For me thats enough to get the practice that I need. I havent take my IELTS so I dont have the right to start my counting for 18 months. Im taking my IELTS in October 25, Im hoping that I can also pass this exam. Wish me luck. I'l always update myself here in my multiply if I pass or fail. I always have nothing to do so Im always in the net.

No comments: