Photographs- Nickelback

Friday, October 12, 2007

starcraft 2

I cant wait to play starcraft 2. Im a fan of starcraft since high school, I started playing starcraft when I was in high school. My friend jay ar was the one who thought me, he was a computer addict, after that i played starcraft with my friends and schoolmates every after school. Starcraft has three races include zerg, protoss, and terran and among the three I love protoss and zerg. I uses zerg because they can produce soldiers like zergling within short period of time which is essential for rush attack, I attack in rush most of the time because I dont want to waste my time for set up. Protoss, I also uses them in rush attack with zealot and cannon, also because of the their powerful carrier. Terran, I used them when I was a beginner and I rarely uses them because I just dont like using them but I admit they are strong in defense and I can stand against 7 team using terran during melee game.
Back to starcraft 2. I searched all the places I know where I can find starcraft2 like morayta and recto, also the internet for direct and torrent download but unfortunately I cant find one. I saw the trailer and I was amazed because of incredible graphics and additional features in character, hero, structure and battle units.
The protoss's mothership acquired a 3 monstrous power according to what I had seen in the trailer. First, the mothership can produce blackhole and draw all aerial battle units and destroyed them, second, called the bomb where it can slows down all enemy movements within a radius around the mothership and stops range weapons from reaching their target and lastly the planet cracker where it produces laser and deals massive damage to units below the mothership's position. Im concerned with the blackhole ability, it seems to be a bit overpowered.
For zerg and terran, I havent seen much about their destructive power.I dont know about them yet, the trailer focus more on protoss's power.
I have waited for the starcraft2 for so many years, before Im asking, why the blizzard can not produce a 3d graphics of starcraft like warcraft. Now, its finally here but not yet in the Philippines.

No comments: